The province of Alicante is a true Mediterranean treasure. The region not only stands out for its impressive coves and beaches, its exquisite gastronomy, its sunny climate and its beautiful towns with contrasting landscapes between sea and mountains. As if that were not enough, the leisure offer is growing more and more, ensuring entertainment for both adults and children.
Today, we tell you about some of the plans to do as a family throughout the province. It is always advisable to check schedules and get tickets in advance if possible, especially in the summer months.
- Mundomar Benidorm: An authentic marine experience. Great shows among which the dolphin show stands out. Always from the place of teaching, respect for animals and care for their habitat. Among the species found there we can mention sea lions, dolphins, penguins, seals, turtles, and many other terrestrial species such as lemurs, meerkats, and armadillos.
- Aqualandia Benidorm: We recommend this activity to those who visit the province in summer or spring. There are attractions for all ages and you can spend the whole day there as they have food stores (you can even bring your own food).
- Terra Mítica: A park nestled in an arid area that achieves the perfect setting. Different areas such as Egypt, Greece, Rome, Iberia and the Islands are differentiated. In this park we can find everything from shows to incredible roller coasters that reach speeds of over 90 km/hour.
- Safari Aitana: The best way to immerse ourselves in the animal world. Located in the middle of the mountain, the safari allows you to meet animals such as elephants, giraffes, snakes, among others. The access road allows glimpses of beautiful landscapes and forest areas.
- Isla de Tabarca: One of the obligatory visits. The boats leave from the port of Alicante or from Santa Pola. A beautiful little island with good beaches, crystal clear waters and rocky landscapes full of charm.
- Pola Park in Santa Pola: An amusement park of 24,000 square meters with proposals for all ages. The park also has a lake to cool off on the hottest days.
We are sure that there are more attractions than those mentioned, but these are the best known in the region. It is always good to know the leisure offers, either to enjoy ourselves or to recommend to our guests and ensure that each visit to Alicante results in the best experience for everyone.